Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My First Redaction

It has come to my attention, (sorry dad, lol) that I misstated my dad's classic car year. You see, I had the year as a 1956 and his is actually a 1957. As you can see from the picture, this year is way cooler! I should have totally recognized the back of the car was totally different, but alas, it has been some time since I saw that beauty. Nevertheless, this is my blogs first redaction. Check out this classic automobile! Dang it is a beauty...

Before my dad corrects me again, I must advise that this also may not be exactly like his car. Ford made a retractable roof convertible which was far more popular than my dad's hard top. The cool thing about classic cars is that if they were less popular in their day, they are likely more popular now because there are fewer of them. Gotta love the revenge of the nerd!

1 comment: