Monday, July 20, 2009

How Great is Gatsby?

I am a big fan of The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald. I love the plot but there is something about that era. The very first time we stepped onto our location's grounds, I felt there was something very Gatsby about it. Now with our rehersal dinner set at a classic car museum that houses several 1930's Ringling family cars, there will certainly be some classic 1920-1930's flair.

While searching for possible rehersal dinner outfits (and thinking it will likely be theme optional) I was turned on to this site... (Thanks Wicked Frills!!!)

Check out these great dresses! Any faves?






1 comment:

  1. That's so funny, I had the exact same idea of having a wedding with a Great Gatsby theme, but I settled on "vintage" theme instead because it seemed easier to describe. I love the first one!

    ReplyDelete